*Actual product and finish may vary
Adams Rite PS-LR Power Supply for use with concealed vertical rod exit devices. Linear Power Supply with optional battery backup for Vertical Rod type exit devices with Electric Latch Retraction (LR) option.
The Adams Rite Power Supply provides power and control for up to two exit devices. Each exit device is controlled by a timer that is initiated by a switch closure. The timer is user configured and holds the exit device(s) in the unlatched position for 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 or 60 seconds. At the end of the selected time the exit device(s) will relatch. If the switch controlling the exit device is held closed longer than the selected time, the exit device remains unlatched until the controlling switch is released. An optional mode is available allowing both retraction timers to activate in response to closure of either switch. The Adams Rite Power Supply is listed as an Exit Device, Access Control System unit to UL305 and UL1012 requirements for power supplies and CAN / CSA - C22.2. Exit devices under the system control remain latched during a complete power failure but always allow free mechanical egress.
This Adams Rite Power Supply is required for the Electric Latch Retraction option on the Vertical Rod type of exit devices. It operates at 28 VDC to power up to two LR exit devices in sequential or independent modes. The PS-LR is also equipped with a fire alarm disconnect interface circuitry.
• The Adams Rite PS-LR is design to power up to two 3000LR or 8000LR exit devices in two operating modes.
• Sequential Mode - A single input switch (Dry Contacts) operates two devices in sequential operation. Ideal for a double-door setup.
• Independent Mode - Each LR exit device is controlled by its own input switch
• The PS-LR has two open hold timers. Hold open time settings are adjustable from 2-60 seconds.
• It operates at 28 VDC
• The PS-LR is also equipped with fire alarm disconnect interface circuitry
• Hinge, steel cabinet measures 10" x 10-3/8" x 4-1/8".
• Blue, baked enamel finish, with knockouts for conduit connections
• Sized to accommodate 2 sealed lead acid batteries (4AH, not included)
• Primary Fuse, the PS-LR has two user serviceable fuses:
-F1: Transformer output: 6.3A/250V 5x20MM
-F2: Transformer input: 3.15A/250V 5X20MM
Order battery backup kit (BBK-LR) to add battery backup capability to the PS-LR. The enclosure is sized to accommodate two 12 volt– 7AH sealed lead acid batteries (not included).
PS-LR Adams Rite Power Supply
- Brand: Adams Rite
- Product Code: PS-LR