*Actual product and finish may vary
Alarm Lock DL2700 Trilogy T2 pushbutton cylindrical lock,
electronic battery-operated with key override. Grade 1
Our most popular standalone pushbutton cylindrical lock.
Durable electronic digital locks available in indoor and outdoor models.
More codes up to 100 3-5 digit codes:
1 master, 10 managers, 90 basic users,
3 one-time service codes
5-AA battery operated; 175,000 cycles
-Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and
reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle.
-Outside lever free turning in locked position.
-Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to
-Inside lever always instant egress.
For outdoors, specify WP Weatherproof models -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- Grade 1 Durability.
- Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level user codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes.
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits).
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip.
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes.
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master.
- Easy to install in about an hour, retrofits cylindrical knobsets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep.
- Standalone battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries.
- Key override. All IC Core models include a small format key in knob cylinder, supporting Best, Falcon, Arrow and KSP.
- Other interchangeable core preps available: Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin, Schlage.
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility.
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability.
- Visual and audible entry indicators.
- WP Models for weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- (Note: all Trilogy models are available in WP weatherproof and non-WP standard models for interior doors.)
BACKSET: 2-3/4" Standard. 2-3/8" backset also available.
KEYPAD: All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 20 seconds. 4 Different keypad tones and keypad may be silenced.
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm Lock Tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
STRIKE: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike & 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
LATCH FRONT: 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” wrought brass or stainless steel.
POWER: 5 AA alkaline batteries are now rated at 120,000 cycles, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive® motor.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed and FCC certified. ADA compliant leversets.
DL2700 Alarm Lock Trilogy T2 Electronic Pushbutton Key Override
- Brand: Alarm Lock
- Product Code: DL2700