*Actual product and finish may vary
AL-IME2 Generation 2 Gateway
The Trilogy® Networx™ AL-IME2 Generation 2 Gateway, interfaces
Networx locks with a PC network via a hardwire Ethernet connection.
It is very similar in function to the original hardwired Networx
Gateway Modules, but is enhanced with additional extended potential
range, supporting up to seven (7) Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP Expanders).
Each Expander can extend the AL-IME2 Gateway’s coverage area by
approximately 100 feet. (See range specs, below.)
Also both Generation 2 Gateways and matching Expanders have
a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any décor.
The AL-IME2 Gateway supports up to 63 Networx Locks, 7
AL-IME2-EXP Expanders and is addressable up to 99 groups.
Each Group consists of one Version 2 Gateway and up to 7,
The AL-IME2 Gateway is powered by an AC adapter / 6VAC transformer
AL-IME2 Gen. 2 Gateway Specifications
• Interface: Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ45 Jack)
• Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP
• Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500’.
Typical indoor range, Networx 75- 175’; ArchiTech Networx 50
-125’. Note: Actual range varies with building construction.
• Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500’.
Typical indoor range, 75- 175’. Note: Actual range varies with
AL RADIO LINK
• 900 MHz GFSK
• 50 Channels
• 10 mW power output
• Peak Supply Current: 650 mA
• Input Voltage: 5 - 6 volts AC
• Operating Temperature: -20˚ to 60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
• Storage Temperature: -40˚ to 85˚C (-40˚ to 185˚F)
• Trilogy Networx supported by Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS
for centralized programming, database management and
updates; free download available online. Optional Enterprise
Real-Time Processing Solution choice of Lenel OnGuard® or
Continental CardAccess® Integration.
• Enclosure Size 4.5”H x 6.0”W x 1.94”D, 0.5lbs.
AL-IME2 Alarm Lock Generation 2 Gateway PC to lock interface
- Brand: Alarm Lock
- Product Code: AL-IME2