*Actual product and finish may vary
The Detex MS-2049F Flush Mounted Magnetic Switch is designed primarily to serve as a sensing device to detect the opening of a door or window; to assure that a protected door is securely under surveillance; to serve as a trigger for a wall-mounted Detex Exit Alarm; to signal that a door has been inadvertently left open; and to be used as a direct switch to set off many kinds of audio and visual alarms.
• Provides assurance that protected doors are under surveillance
• Serves as a trigger for alarms or remote monitors
• UL listed for use on fire rated doors and assemblies
• Tamper protection – mounting screws inaccessible when door closed
• Components potted to protect against shock and moisture
• Easy installation with concealed wiring and color coded leads
• Surface mounted units are housed in a durable high impact ABS thermoplastic, a UL listed material used in the manufacture of telephones, auto bodies, etc.
• Wide range of alarm and signal applications
• Minimizes false signals due to loosely closed doors
• Switch rated for over one million operations under load
• Maximum contact ratings - 24VDC @ .5A
• For use on steel, aluminum or wood doors and frames
• May be mounted on stiles as narrow as 1-3/8"
• Overhead (preferred) or latch-stile mounting available for all models
• Switch - single pole, double throw (SPDT)
• The flush device (MS-2049F) should have the switch contact housed in the door frame and the magnet mortised in the edge of the door
• Wiring leads, 12" long, color coded, concealed
“UL Listed Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories” “UL Listed Door Position Switch”
3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
MS-2049F Detex Magnetic Switch - Flush Mounted
- Brand: Detex
- Product Code: MS-2049F