*Actual product and finish may vary
Dorma F9300 EO B 36” UL Listed for Fire Doors Rim Exit Only Exit device is available in narrow or wide stile for high impact applications such as schools, universities, and other institutional or commercial buildings.
The 9300 and F9300 present a simple, heavy-duty, easily installed solution where high quality panic and fire-listed hardware is needed. The patented exit devices in the 9300 and F9300 Series are available in a full range of finishes and trim options. The F9300 Series devices carry an “A” label for three-hour steel fire door applications.
With their heavy-duty cast chassis, DORMA 9000 Series Heavy-Duty Exit Devices provide superior durability for high impact applications like the Queen Creek Library. A smooth, reduced-projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards, while the partial length touchpad permits installing options such as cylinder dogging and exit alarms in the field. For matching individual projects, a full complement of lever trims in a wide range of finishes is available.
Size B Doors (28"–36") (touchpad 18-5/8")
All devices to have heavy-duty cast chassis. All device touchbar, rail, and cover assemblies shall be constructed of heavy gauge solid wrought materials for true architectural finishes or color coated finishes. The partial-length touchpad assembly accommodates field installation of options such as cylinder dogging and exit alarm. Non-labeled units to have hex key dogging standard. Fire rated versions available for labeled applications. Surface vertical rod devices shall have Pullman type top latch bolts and round slide bolt bottom latches. All devices to have deadlocking latch bolts with 3/4" throw. All units shall offer a full range of free wheeling operational trim, except mortise devices. All units shall offer optional rigid and latch-style trim, where applicable. All devices to be furnished with appropriate mounting hardware including both wood and machine screws, as well as sex nuts where required.
10 years mechanical, 2 years electronic integral components and accessories.
• Touchbar and rail, chassis, and latch bolt covers are fabricated from brass, bronze, aluminum, steel, or stainless steel.
• End cap for touchbar assembly furnished in complementary finish.
• Some models handed depending on outside operating trim and function.
• Most devices easily field-reversible.
• Fasteners provided for metal and wood door applications.
• Free wheeling, vandal-resistant trim standard.
Non-labeled devices to have cylinder dogging. Mortise cylinder included. Specify CD.
All surface/concealed vertical rod devices to have pullman type bottom latch bolt. Specify PB.
All surface/concealed vertical rod devices to have extended top rod up to 10'. Specify ETR.
All surface/concealed vertical rod devices to be furnished less bottom rod. Specify LB.
Devices to have electric latch bolt retraction to provide remote access from the secure side of door. Can also be used in conjunction with low energy/automatic door operator. Specify ES. (ES must be powered by PS-501 power supply and use ES-105 power transfer).
Devices to have a latch monitor to report the latch bolt status. Specify LM.
Devices to be furnished with two switches in the touchbar to provide notification when touchbar is depressed. Specify MS.
Devices to have latch monitor with monitor switches in touchbar. Specify LM/MS.
Devices to have latch monitor with monitor switches and a bypass to permit authorized exit. Specify LM/MS BP.
Devices to have one of the following exit alarm options: battery-powered exit alarm (BPA), battery-powered exit alarm with a 4-minute reset (BPAR), or direct hard-wired exit alarm (DWA).
Devices to use a vision lite shim kit to raise the device from the door surface to accommodate glass light molding. Specify GK9000 (medium stile) or GK9200 (narrow stile).
All devices for labeled wood or composite doors to be furnished with sex bolts. Specify SNB.
All concealed vertical rod devices installed in aluminum doors to be furnished with appropriate brackets for aluminum door applications. Specify ALD (9100) or NS (9600).
All devices to use tamper-resistant security screws. Specify TX.
All devices to be furnished with rigid trim. Specify R after trim.
All devices to be furnished with clutch-style lever trim. Specify C after lever trim.
• Certified/listed to ANSI/BHMA 156.3, Grade 1 for exit devices.
• U.L. and C.U.L. listed under their continuing reinspection programs and conforms to standards U.L. 10C and U.B.C. 7-2 positive pressure testing.
• Complies with NFPA 101 life safety code. Fire rated devices comply with NFPA 80 fire doors and windows.
• Devices, trim, pulls, and levers comply with the Americans for Disabilities Act, 1994, and ANSI 117.1-2003 for accessible and usable buildings and facilities.
• Contributes to U.S. Green Building Council, LEED MR Credits 2.1, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.1.
• Listed with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, Office of the State Fire Marshal (medium stile devices only).
• Hurricane code approved to Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance No. 06-912.05 (medium stile devices only).
• Florida State Building Code listed (medium stile devices only).
F9300 (EO) B 36" Dorma Rim Fire Rated Exit Device
- Brand: Dorma
- Product Code: F9300B