*Actual product and finish may vary
MA101 DG Falcon Mortise Passage Grade 1 Lever - ANSI F01- Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
The Falcon MA Series lock delivers high performance at an affordable cost in your office, hospital, education or other commercial projects. One of Falcon’s toughest, most dependable locks, the MA Series provides security and is built to stand up to constant use without fail. The MA Series also makes retrofit easy with an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and is compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. And they’re backed by one of the best names in the business.
Features and Benefits
• Provide mortise locksets that comply with ANSI A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional mortise cylinders.
• Locksets comply with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 – positive pressure testing requirements. All locks shall be UL listed for 3 hour fire door.
• Lock case is non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case and manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel. Lock case is interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and is constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
• Latchbolts are 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2-3/4” backset, a full 3/4” throw and are field reversible. Deadbolts have 1” throw and are constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16” diameter security roller pins.
• All trim are cast, forged, or wrought and through-bolted with thread patch coated screws. Lever trim has individual heavy duty springs for lever return, and independent rotation in both directions. Return to door style levers meet the 1/2” California State Fire Marshall requirement.
• Spindles are independent, designed to ‘break-away’ at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
• Non-handed curved lip strikes are standard.
• Cylinders secured by a dual retainer.
• Acceptable manufacturer: FALCON Lock
Door thickness: Standard accommodates thickness of 1-3/8” to 2-1/2”.
Backset: 2-3/4” only.
Case: Cold formed steel, zinc dichromate plated, .090” thick. Optional lead wrapping available.
Hubs: Hardened steel.
Handing: Right hand is standard; left hand optional. Reversible in the field.
Bind Resistant Trim: Heavy-duty through-bolted inserts clamp the trim on the door assuring proper alignment. Provided with 8-32 screws for strength and thread sealant to prevent loosening.
Latch Bolt: Two-piece stainless steel, mechanical anti-friction bolt. 3/4” projection.
Faceplates: (Armored Front) 1-1/4” x 8” brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel. Reinforced by heavy gauge steel with stabilizing ribs.
Strike: Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI AII5.1 for frame preparation. Strike is non-handed.
ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.13, Series 1000.
UL: 3 hour A label.
MA101 DG Falcon mortise lever lock passage grade 1
- Brand: Falcon
- Product Code: MA101 DG