*Actual product and finish may vary
For both leaves of a pair of doors when spacing of the vertical rod is between 4" and 4 3/4" - PK keeper standard
Folger Adam 310-4-1 industrial grade electric strikes used on a paor of doors (without mullion) which are equipped with SURFACE Vertical-Rod Exit Devices having a swinging, pullman style latchbolt.
For SURFACE Vertical Rod Exit Devices only
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- DOD approved
- New York City accepted
- .51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Pullman keeper
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch
Note: Double-door models are available with 4 different center-to center dimensions between latchbolt keepers. Keepers are wide enough to compensate for vertical-rod exit bolts which may be as much as 3/8" off center-to-center dimension, either way.
310-4-1 Folger Adam Electric Strike
- Brand: Folger Adam
- Product Code: 310-4-1