*Actual product and finish may vary
HES 7501 24VDC is a U.L Fire Door Listed heavy duty Universal Electric Strike reversible Fail Secure/Fail Safe. HES Electric Strikes
Releases under pre-load.
Strike Cutout: 4-7/8” (L) x 1-1/4” (W) x 1-1/2” (D) – 25mA
U.L. Fire Door Listed (10C) for “A” labeled 3-hour doors. (Fail Secure only) Grade 1
*Fail Safe Operation is not U.L. Listed.
The model 7500 Series are the most “user-friendly” electric strikes designed today. The 7500 Series electric strikes will enable the user to change the function in the field, from fail secure to fail safe, by simply turning over the solenoid. Additionally, their advanced design allows them to operate under an excessive amount of door loading (approximately 30lbs) which may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that may bind the door.
The 7500 series electric strike is ideal for fire-rated applications with pre-load conditions which may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that could cause door bind. The solenoid is internally mounted for compactness, making the 7500 series electric strikes easy to install in hollow metal, concrete filled metal and wood jambs.
- UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- MEA New York City accepted
- UBC-7-2-94, Uniform Building Code
- Patent #5,484,180
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only)
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
7500 electric strikes are sold as complete, pre-assembled models (see below).
- 7501 (4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-11/16") For use with cylindrical locksets with up to a 3/4" throw. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323
- 154 - MTK Metal template kit
- 2001M - Plug-in bridge rectifier
- 2004M - ElectroLynx® adapter
- 2005M3 - SMART Pac III™
- 2006M - Plug-in buzzer
7501 HES 24VDC U.L. Fire Door Listed Heavy Duty Concealed Electric Strike
- Brand: Hes
- Product Code: 7501-24D