*Actual product and finish may vary
QET360 economy keyed lever escutcheon.
The standard duty QET300 series exit devices are designed for multi-family, tenant improvement uses such as apartment complexes, retail/store front, small office buildings and hotels/motels where a stylish, yet durable product is required.
QET360 Keyed Lever Escutcheon - Key locks & unlocks lever (operates same as classroom function).
Mortise Cylinder not included.
- Tested to significantly exceed the 500,000 cycles required for Grade 1 certification.
- Field sizeable. 36" device adjustable to 32".
- Thru-bolted tt design for increased security and durability.
- Consistent styling allows for suiting with other K2 Commercial Hardware products.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series Grade 1
- UL/cUL listed (3-hours) for "A" label single door applications (4' x 8')
- UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Pressure Rated
- UL305 for panic hardware
- Handing – All QET300 series exit devices are non-handed.
- Door Thickness – 1 3/4" standard.
- Latchbolt – Stainless steel 3/4" throw with deadlatch. (Rim Only)
- Strike – Stainless steel body with plated steel roller standard. Fire rated stainless steel strike with stainless steel roller standard on QET313.(Rim Only)
- Door Height - 7' standard with 84" rods; 8' optional with 96" rods.(Surface Vertical Rod Only)
- Latchbolt - 1/2" throw on top latch; 3/8" on bottom latch. (Surface Vertical Rod Only)
- Fasteners – Wood and machine screws standard. Sex bolts optional. (Standard on fire rated device).
- Head Cap & End Cap – Zinc die-cast.
- Trims – Pinnacle and Pearce styles available. Escutcheon Offering – Dummy,Passage, Keyed, Night Latch. Pull Plate Offering – Dummy, Thumbpiece, Night Latch, Flat Plate.
- Stile width - 3 7/8" (98mm).
- Dogging – Hex key dogging and cylinder dogging available
Lifetime mechanical, 3 year finish* & 1 year electronics
*613 finish excluded
QET360 Stanley K2 Keyed lever escutcheon
- Brand: Stanley K2
- Product Code: QET360