*Actual product and finish may vary
The LCN 1460 Series grade 1 surface mounted door closer is a fully universal closer offering a wide variety of options.
The spring power of a 1461 cylinder is field adjustable from size 1 through size 6 and is shipped adjusted to size 3.
Packed w/ TBWMS (thru bolts, wood & machine screws)
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open.
Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Features Common to 1000 Series
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA Shoe required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- Standard 1460 series closer shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws
- Multiple cover options include; Standard (Slim line), Full and Designer Series
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish. Optional plated finish on Designer Series metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
1461 LCN Door Closer
- Brand: LCN
- Product Code: 1461