*Actual product and finish may vary
Best solution for doors in high wind areas. LCN 4111 AVB is a 4110 Series grade 1 Advanced Variable Backcheck surface mounted door closers feature a modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The spring power of non-sized 4111 cylinder is adjustable from size 1 through size 5 and is shipped set to size 3.
Advanced Variable Backcheck cylinder starts backcheck at approximately 45° instead of the normal 75°. Add suffix “AVB” to selected cylinder. When combined with Delayed Action consult factory for special template.
Specify handing. Packed w/ WMS (wood & machine screws)
LCN 4110 Series
The 4110 Smoothee® is LCN’s best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
Features and Benefits
- Ten Million Cycles
- Cast Iron
- Extra Duty Forged Steel Arm Standard
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Standard 4110 series closer is shipped with extra duty arm, standard plastic cover, 4110-201 fifth screw spacer and self reaming and tapping screws
- Sized cylinders adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer mounts parallel arm, specify right or left swinging door
- 4111 cylinder meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- The 4110 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold open
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
- Butt Hinges should not exceed 5” (127 mm) in width.
- Auxiliary Stop is recommended at hold-open point, where a door cannot swing 180°, or where CUSH-N-STOP arm is not used.
- Clearance for EDA, or CUSH shoe is 5 1/2” (140 mm) from door face.
- Top Rail less than 5 1/8” (130 mm) measured from stop requires PLATE, 4110-18. Plate requires 2” (51 mm) minimum measured from the stop.
- Stop Width minimum 1” (25 mm).
- Head Frame flush or rabetted requires 4110-145 arm or PA SHOE ADAPTER, 4110-418, Use CUSH FLUSH PANEL ADAPTER, 4110-419 with CUSH arms.
- Reveal less than 2 3/4” (70 mm), use CUSH SHOE SUPPORT, 4110-30 with CUSH arms.
- Blade Stop Spacer, 4110-61 required to clear 1/2” (13 mm) blade stop.
- Cush Arm requires CUSH SHOE SUPPORT, 4110-30 for fifth screw anchorage with CUSH arms.
- Delayed Action Add suffix “DEL” to selected cylinder (eg. 4114 DEL). Not available with 4115 or 4116 cylinder. Delays closing from maximum opening to approximately 70°. Delay time adjustable up to approximately 1 minute.
- Advanced Variable Backcheck cylinder starts backcheck at approximately 45° instead of the normal 75°. Add suffix “AVB” to selected cylinder. When combined with Delayed Action consult factory for special template.
-Sized or non-sized cylinder.
-Delayed Action and/or
-Advanced Variable Backcheck cylinder.
-HEDA, CUSH, HCUSH, SPRING CUSH, SPRING HCUSH or
-Fusible Link arm.
-Metal or lead lined cover.
4111 AVB LCN Advanced Variable Backcheck high wind Closer
- Brand: LCN
- Product Code: 4111 AVB