*Actual product and finish may vary
The 212i 0-211111 is an IEI Keypad, Indoor Flush-Mount Keypad is an affordable single door access control keypad designed to meet the indoor flush mount needs of lighter volume access control environments.
There are three LED’s to indicate operation status and provide the user with visual PIN entry confirmation. The i style keypad mounts to most standard single-gang electrical back boxes.
The 212 Series is designed for basic access control or code control for up to four individual devices (model dependent). These keypads are the perfect choice for controlling electric or magnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls, or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs.
- 120 users
- Single gang design
- 1 SPDT 2 amp relay and three 50mA negative voltage outputs
- Optional 293 relay board converts 3 voltage outputs to SPDT relays
- Indoor use only
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC - auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.3 " D
- Dimensions including the 293 relay module: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.68" D
- Current draw: 94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each relay)
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
212i IEI Indoor Flush-Mount Keypad
- Brand: IEI
- Product Code: 212I