*Actual product and finish may vary
The 212R 0-211466 is an IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Ruggedized Keypad that features a cast aluminum housing and all metal faceplate that has been treated with polyurethane to increase its protection from corrosion.
The ruggedized uses an all metal Braille, alpha-numeric keys. There is also an internal sounder that is used to indicate key press feedback. The Ruggedized’s housing can be mounted to a variety of surfaces. Suggested mounting includes; gate goosenecks, post, concrete walls, etc. Additional tamper resistance is provided with the onboard tamper loop that can be used to indicate the removal of the faceplate.
The 212 Series is designed for basic access control or code control for up to four individual devices (model dependent). These keypads are the perfect choice for controlling electric or magnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls, or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs.
- 120 users
- Indoor/outdoor weather resistant, self contained metal housing
- Surface mount vandal resistant design
- One piece housing suitable for wall, post, or gooseneck mounting
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 4 on board programmable timed relays
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Current draw: 108 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC - auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 3.75" W x 5.25" H x 2.50" D
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
212R IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Ruggedized Keypad
- Brand: IEI
- Product Code: 212R