*Actual product and finish may vary
The 212w 0-213222 is an IEI Indoor/Outdoor Flush-Mount Weather Resistant Keypad designed to meet the indoor/outdoor flush mount needs of lighter volume access control environments.
The w style features a sealed membrane keypad that allows the keys to be cleaned and resist moisture. There are three LED’s to indicate operation status and provide the user with visual PIN entry confirmation. The w style keypad mounts to most standard single-gang electrical back boxes.
The 212 Series is designed for basic access control or code control for up to four individual devices (model dependent). These keypads are the perfect choice for controlling electric or magnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls, or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs.
- 120 users
- Single-gang design
- 1 SPDT 2 amp relay and three 50mA negative voltage outputs
- With 212 mode; Optional 293 relay board converts 3 voltage outputs to SPDT relays
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.13" D
- Dimensions including the 293 relay module: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.675" D
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC - auto adjusting
- Current draw: 94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
212W IEI Indoor/Outdoor Flush-Mount Weather Resistant Keypad
- Brand: IEI
- Product Code: 212W