*Actual product and finish may vary
The 232R 0-213466 is an IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Ruggedized Keypad that features a cast aluminum housing and all metal faceplate that has been treated with polyurethane to increase its protection from corrosion.
The ruggedized uses an all metal Braille, alpha-numeric keys. There is also an internal sounder that is used to indicate key press feedback. The Ruggedized’s housing can be mounted to a variety of surfaces. Suggested mounting includes; gate goosenecks, post, concrete walls, etc. Additional tamper resistance is provided with the onboard tamper loop that can be used to indicate the removal of the faceplate.
The 232 Series keypads are designed to meet most residential, commercial, and industrial single door access control requirements. Each 232 Keypad provides two inputs and four outputs, factory set access control.
- 120 users
- Indoor/outdoor weather resistant, self contained metal housing
- Surface mount vandal resistant design
- One piece housing suitable for wall, post, or gooseneck mounting
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 4 on board programmable timed relays
- 1 SPDT 2 amp relay and 3 - 1 amp SPDT access relays
- Door Position Monitoring, Door ajar, Forced door, Alarm shunt outputs
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Current draw: 108 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC - auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 3.75" W x 5.25" H x 2.50" D
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
232R IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Ruggedized Keypad
- Brand: IEI
- Product Code: 232R