*Actual product and finish may vary
The McKinney 1502 is a 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” Full Mortise Spring Hinge with steel base material polished and plated or furnished in powder coat.
Recommended for standard weight, medium frequency doors in place of door closers in apartments, hotels, motels, office buildings, etc.
• RC (round corner - 1⁄4" radius furnished unless specified otherwise
• HT (hospital tip – on one side only*)
• ReverseSpringOption1502-R* (Maintains the door in the open position)
• TRS tamper resistant option) for additional security. A tamper resistant screw is screwed into the tension ratchet after the proper tension has been set.
All 1502 and 1552 series standard weight single acting spring hinges are packed with all machine and all wood screws. For special screws consult price book on availability. This non-handed hinge series has infinite adjustment and tension can be added or reduced by means of a hex key which is provided. Locking screw provides tamper-resistance after the proper tension has been set. For unparalled tamper resistance and security choose our TRS option. Two nylon tee bearings for vertical and lateral loads. Coil spring provides closing power.
1502 McKinney Spring Hinge - 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Brand: McKinney
- Product Code: 1502 4.5X4.5