*Actual product and finish may vary
The McKinney T4A3786 NRP is a 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” Non-Removable Pin Full Mortise Heavy Weight Ball Bearing Hinge with Steel material polished and plated or furnished in powder coat.
Recommended for use on high frequency and/or heavy wood or metal doors in schools, hospitals or other public buildings where heavy traffic is experienced.
- T4A3786- Steel base material
• NRP (non-removable pin)
• T4B (ball bearing)
• TCA (concealed bearing)
• RC (round corner - 1⁄4" radius furnished unless specified otherwise)
• HT (hospital tip)
• BT (ball tip)
• ST (steeple tip)
• SSF (safety stud feature)
• RB (raised barrel)*
• QC (ElectroLynx hinge) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12wire available
• CC (concealed circuit) 4, 6 or 8wire available**
• MM (magnetic monitoring)
• Beveled Edge (where doors are beveled on hinge side specify T4A4386 orT4A4786)
All 5K heavy weight full mortise hinges are packed with all machine and all wood screws. For special screws consult price book on availability.
T4A3786 NRP McKinney Hinge - 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Brand: McKinney
- Product Code: T4A3786 4.5x4.5