*Actual product and finish may vary
The Pemko PK55W is a PemkoPrene Gasketing.
PemkoPrene Adhesive Perimeter Gasketing, Fire/Smoke Seal.
17’, 21’ or 510’ coils
- Excellent resistance to compression set, particularly at elevated temperatures and for extended periods of time.
- Stays flexible between -40 degrees (F) and 250 degrees (F) with very high resistance to flex fatigue.
- Outstanding ozone resistance rating.
- Smoke tested in accordance with UL1784-01; meets the requirements of NFPA 105 "Standard for the Installation of Smoke Door Assemblies and Other Opening Protectives".
- Designed for tighter frames.
- Demonstrates extremely low closing force.
- Seal begins compressing at 3/16"; compresses to seal up to a 1/16" gap.
- Available in black (BL) or white (W).
- PK55 is available in 17, 21 and 510 ft. coils.
- Category H - Gasketing - Smoke and draft control for positive pressure openings.
- Category H gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes without hose stream. When applied to the door and frame assembly in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instruction, the assembly will comply with UBC 7-2 (1997) part II.
- Category J - Doors - gasketing that has been tested on a positive pressure fire door and frame but is not required for the door to obtain its fire door rating. Category J gasketing does not negatively affect the rating on a positive pressure door.
- Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
PK55W PemkoPrene Gasketing
- Brand: Pemko
- Product Code: PK55W