*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 119 is a 3/4” Offset Full Mortise Intermediate or Side Jamb Pivot. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
BHMA/ANSI NO: C07382
Product Description & Features
• Not load-bearing
• Maintains door alignment
• Available 3/4" (19mm) offset only
• Non-ferrous base material
• Doors 60" (1524mm) to 90" (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30" (762mm) of door weight warrants another intermediate pivot
• Used with 117, 117-1/4, 195 and 127 closers
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty.
119 Rixson 3/4" Offset Full Mortise Intermediate or Side Jamb Pivot
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 119