*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 127-3/4 is a Center Hung Double Acting x 320 Pivot Set. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
Standard top pivot included.
Weight to 200 lbs.
Door Sizes up to 3'6"x 8'6" (1067 x 2591mm)
BHMA/ ANSI NO: C07042
Product Description & Features
• Standard top pivot 320 included
• Bottom pivot mortised into side jamb
• Weight of door borne by floor
• Pivot point centered in thickness of door
• Door must have radius on pivot edge
• Not allowed for use on labeled doors and frames
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Available with extended spindles in 1/2" (13mm) increments up to 2" (51mm) longer than standard
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty.
127-3/4 Rixson Center Hung - Double Acting x 320 Pivot Set
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 127-3/4