*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 380 is a 3/4” Offset 1/2” Mortise Top Pivot standard for use on 28, 30 & 40 closers. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
BHMA/ANSI NO: C07511
Product Description & Features
• Flush door and frame application only
• Optional top pivot where jamb portion cannot be mortised
• Designed for channel iron door frames with aluminum, hollow metal or wood doors
• Available for fire door assemblies (ferrous material) – specify F380
• Door portion from L180 pivot is available if lead-lined doors are used – specify L380 and door thickness
• Non-ferrous base material
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door)
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Available with longer than standard pivot pins. Increments are 1/4" (6mm), 1/2" (13mm), 3/4" (19mm) only
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty.
380 Rixson 3/4" Offset 1/2" Mortise Top Pivot
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 380