*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 480 is a 3/4” Offset Full Surface Top Pivot. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
BHMA/ANSI NO: C07521
Product Description & Features
• Flush door and frame application only
• Optional top pivot where door and jamb portion cannot be mortised
• Designed for channel iron door frames and any door where thru-bolting is advantageous
• Available for fire door assemblies (ferrous material) – specify F480
• Non-ferrous base material
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door)
• 1-3/4" door only
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Available with longer than standard pivot pins. Increments are 1/4" (6mm), 1/2" (13mm), 3/4" (19mm) only
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty.
480 Rixson 3/4" Offset Full Surface Top Pivot
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 480