*Actual product and finish may vary
Schlage 672 Series TouchBar: A request to exit device that releases electromagnetic or electronic locks when bar is depressed
The Locknetics by Schlage 672 36” Black pushpad w/RED “PUSH TO EXIT” TouchBar is for use on aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors.
Designed for easy installation, smooth operation and maximum durability, the 672 TouchBar offers unmatched features and user benefits.
The "Push to Exit" signage provides an obvious exit indication for building occupants and the simplified design allows for reversing the signage in the field. The new pivoting bar design allows 1/4" activation and the 2-1/4" low profile provides ample clearance through the door - notably less than others in the industry.
The device's rugged cast ramped end caps deflect blows and provide extra durability. With its easy installation and wiring the 672 TouchBar Request to Exit Device is another solution in the Locknetics product offering.
• Optional Lighted “Push to Exit”
• 1/4" Movement activates immediate release
• Optional lighted “PUSH TO EXIT”
• SPDT (standard)
• DPDT available for monitoring purposes
Electromechanical non-latching releasing device
Input: 12 or 24 VDC maximum current draw .25 Amps.
Benefits of Using Request to Exit Bars
• Heavy duty aluminum extrusion with cast metal end caps - Maximum durability
• Field reversible, field sized
• Quick install brackets / Universal mounting system for aluminum, hollow metal and wood doors
• Low profile for greater clearance through door
• “PUSH TO EXIT” signage designates opening
• Glow in the Dark (GID) “PUSH TO EXIT” option - Locknetics exclusive
RHR Right hand reverse
LHR Left hand reverse
DP Double pole, double throw switch (standard feature for 692 SmartBar)
WD* Sexnut door kit for heavy duty wood door and hollow metal door applications
Armored Door Cords
788-12 12"x3/8" armored door cord (less wire) inswinging (standard with the 692 SmartBar)
788-18 18"x3/8" armored door cord (less wire) outswinging
628 Satin Anodized Aluminum (standard)
313 Dark Satin Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC maximum current draw .25 Amps
Switch: SPDT contacts rated 3 Amps @ 30 VDC 6A 125-250 VAC
Wiring: 3 Conductor Cable - 20 AWG - 6 ft. long (standard) 6 Conductor Cable - 20 AWG - 6 ft. long available with BRG option or DPDT option (Both cables provided with BRG/DPDT combination)
672 Schlage 36" Touchbar
- Brand: Schlage Electronics
- Product Code: 672