*Actual product and finish may vary
The Locknetics by Schlage GF3000 Standard Unit Mortise Mount Shear Lock features a patented design offering advances over any Shear Lock in the market.
A microprocessor-based control module provides advanced electronic features. This circuitry automatically senses and adjusts input voltage, allowing for operation from 12 to 24 volt DC power sources.
The mortise Shear Lock offers the advantage of a totally concealed locking mechanism providing superior security and appearance. The patented design incorporates locking “tabs” on the magnet assembly with mating grooves in the armature plate. The flexible mounting features allows for normal door and frame movement.
The Shear Lock is ideally suited for commercial grade quality hollow metal doors and frames as well as herculite doors with top rail. Advances in design provide low operating temperatures, making this Shear Lock suitable for use in the growing demand for concealed locks in wood frames.
Features and Benefits
• Automatic voltage selection 12/24 VDC (Filtered)
• 3000 lbs. of holding force
• Requires filtered, regulated power supply
• Built-in Automatic Relock Switch
• Adjustable time delay on relock, 0-30 seconds
• Low temperature operation
• Microprocessor controlled
• Optional Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS) to monitor the secure/not secure condition of the lock
• Optional Door Status Monitor (DSM) to sense the open/closed position of the door
• UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies, cUL, CSFM and MEA listed to use on fire labeled openings
• Meet ANSI/BHMA A156.23 standards
Holding Force - 3000 lbs
Current Draw - 0.90 Amp @ 12 VDC 0.45 Amp @ 24VDC
Weight - 7 lbs
Lock Body: Length x Height x Depth - 9-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
w/Mounting Tabs: Length x Height x Depth - 11-9/16” x 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
Armature: Length x Height x Depth - 8-3/8” x 1-3/8” x 1/2”
Armature Bracket: Length x Height x Depth - 10-5/8” x 1-3/8” x 1”
Certifications - UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies ANSI/BHMA A156.23 1500 lbs
GF3000 Adjustable from top edge of door
GF3000TRD Mounting assembly which provides armature adjustable from the latch edge of the door. Recommended with zero clearance condition between top of door and ceiling.
GF3000BRD Mounting assembly to mortise armature into bottom rail of door. Magnet is installed in floor/threshold. Provides solution when no top rail is available.
DSM/MBS Door Status Monitor/Magnetic Bond Sensor
GF3000 Locknetics Shear Lock Standard Unit
- Brand: Schlage Electronics
- Product Code: GF3000