*Actual product and finish may vary
The Locknetics by Schlage Scan II Black or White PIR Scanner is a Passive Infrared Detector specifically designed for “request to exit” applications.
The Scan II™ has an adjustable relay latch time, is internally pointable, and provides two Form “C” sets of relay contacts.
The enclosure design consists of a three piece, high impact ABS plastic enclosure with fresnel lens and is available in white or black. The coverage area of Scan II™ is up to 8 by 10 feet (2.4m by 3m). Coverage is dependent upon mounting height and pattern angle. Pattern Pointability is ± 14° @ vertical. Surface mounting height range is from 7 to 15 feet (2.1m to 4.5m). The unit also features an externally visible activation LED.
Features and Benefits
• Output – Two Form “C” relay contacts rated 1A @ 30 VDC for DC resistive loads
• Relay Latch Time is adjustable up to 60 seconds
• The relay mode can be programmed by the installer to reset when the timer expires or to remain activated until motion stops. The fail safe/fail secure mode can also be selected.
• 12/24 VDC, 26 mA @ 12 VDC or 24 VDC
• Output Two Form “C” relay contacts rated 1A @ 30 VDC for DC resistive loads
• Operating Temperature -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)
• Size 1-1/2” (38mm) H x 6-1/4” (159mm) W x 1-1/2” (38mm) D
• UL Listed
Scan II – B Black
Scan II – W White
SCAN II Locknetics Scanner - Black or White
- Brand: Schlage Electronics
- Product Code: SCANN II