*Actual product and finish may vary
Locknetics by Schlage M450 Single – Standard Mount – Outswinging Doors Max Security lock is designed with the customer in mind to be robust, easy to install, and secure.
The new bayonet mounting feature makes installs easier, allowing the installer to have their hands free during the mounting process. There is no need to consider door handing as all the M400 Series electromagnetic locks are both non-handed and symmetrical, allowing optimum placement of the magnet no matter the application.
All M400 Series locks have automatic voltage sensing for 12 and 24 volts along with polarity protection to make wiring less complex. The M450 is tested and certified to meet or exceed UL1034 and BHMA 1000lb. hold force requirements.
The M450 electromagnetic lock comes in two configurations to meet your specific security needs. The M450 provides basic security, while the M450P provides intelligent sensing and reporting features needed to integrate with access control systems. Additional options are available for the M450P. Kits are available for top jam, double door, and glass door applications.
1,000 lbs. holding force
12/24 VDC Automatic Voltage Selection - .75A @ 12VDC, .38A @ 24VDC
- Bayonet mount makes installation simpler by not requiring magnet to be held overhead while mounting screws are installed
- New design allows for RH/LH configuration in the field
- Armature mount allows armature to pivot compensating for slight opening imperfections
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- UL1034 and BHMA Grade1 certified
- 1000 lb. Hold Force
- Automatic Voltage Selection (AVS) senses the voltage applied to the lock and responds accordingly
- Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS) monitors the strength of the bond between the lock and armature so you know the door is secure
- Door Position Switch (DPS) monitors whether the door is open or closed
- Relock Time Delay (RTD) provides a relock delay that is adjustable from 0.5 to 30 seconds
- Anti-Tamper Switch (ATS); Provides an indication that the cover of the magnet is securely fastened to the lock and that the on board circuitry is secure.
OPTIONS (for all)
- Herculite Door Bracket
- Top Jamb (inswinging doors)
Holding Force meets or exceeds BHMA standard of 1000 lbs.
Input Voltage (Standard Unit) 12/24 VDC
Current Draw (Amps Standard Unit) .75A @ 12 VDC .38A @ 24 VDC
Automatic Dual Voltage 12/24 VDC
Weight (approximate) 10 lbs.
Certifications UL1034, UL10C, ANSI/BHMA156.23
Temperature 0º-49º C (32º-120º F)
Wire Gauge 14-22 AWG
M450 Locknetics Single - Standard Mount - Outswinging Doors
- Brand: Schlage Electronics
- Product Code: M450