*Actual product and finish may vary
The Schlage M420P is a electromagnetic mini single lock with magnetic bond strength (MBS) monitors the strength of the bond between the lock and armature so you know the door is secure. Door position switch (DPS) monitors whether the door is open or closed. Relock time delay (RTD) proviedes a relock delay that is adjustable from .5 to 30 seconds.
The M400 Series line of electromagnetic locks from Schlage are designed with the customer in mind to be robust, easy to install, and secure. The new bayonet mounting feature makes installs easier, allowing the installer to have their hands free during the mounting process. There is no need to consider door handing as all the M400 Series electromagnetic locks are both non-handed and symmetrical, allowing optimum placement of the magnet no matter the application.
All M400 Series locks have automatic voltage sensing for 12 and 24 volts along with polarity protection to make wiring less complex. The M420 is tested and certified to meet or exceed UL1034 and BHMA 500lb. hold force requirements.
The M420 electromagnetic lock comes in two configurations to meet your specific security needs. The M420 provides basic security, while the M420P provides intelligent sensing and reporting features needed to integrate with access control systems. Additional options are available for the M420P. Kits are available for top jam, double door, and glass door applications.
Features and Benefits
• Bayonet mount makes installation simpler by not requiring magnet to be held overhead while mounting screws are installed
• New design allows for RH/LH configuration in the field
• Armature mount allows armature to pivot compensating for slight opening imperfections
• UL1034 Burglary-Resistant Electronic Locking Mechanisms, UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certifications
• 500 lb. Hold Force
M420P Schlage Electromagnetic lock
- Brand: Schlage Electronics
- Product Code: M420P