*Actual product and finish may vary
The Securitron MUNL-12 is a Mortise Unlatch 12VDC, 700mA Strike for any application where an electric strike would be used for a mortise type lockset.
The Mortise UnLatch includes field adjustability for latch and deadlatch positions, releases under pressure and includes a latch status monitoring output.
Motorized electric strike fits in 4-7/8” ANSI strike cut-out. No modification of door frame required. One model works with most North American Mortise Locks. UL Listed.
Satin Stainless Steel-Standard
• Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8” strike cutout
• Lifetime replacement warranty
• Power consumption @ 12VDC 40mA continuous, minimum 700mA when motor is operating
• Power consumption @ 24VDC 40mA continuous, minimum 500mA when motor is operating
• No cutting on the jamb required
• Voltage 12 & 24 VDC or +29% - 10% full wave rectified DC acceptable
• Motorized, no solenoids
• Fully concealed installation
• Maintains dead-latch function at all times
• Releases under pre-load
• Latch status sensor is standard
• One model works with all North American Moritse Locks*
• UL Listed
*Sargent 7800 and 8200 require tab kit model #STK-1 for retrofit installations
-20 to 125F
MUNL-12 Securitron Mortise Unlatch 12VDC, 700mA
- Brand: Securitron
- Product Code: MUNL-12