*Actual product and finish may vary
The Securitron TSH-CL is a Touch Sense Handle with Clear finish for use on any push, pull or swingthrough door.
Compact Push or Pull Egress Alternative for Maglock Release
Sized to conceal existing mounting holes, the TSH Touch Sense Handle replaces standard pulls on aluminum doors to allow maglock release for egress. With flexible options, it works equally well on inswing doors or as a push-open device for outswing doors, offering a clean look on aluminum frame glass doors.
A 16ft. six conductor cable and armored door cord are included. 12/24VDC, 50mA.
• Activates electronic release via DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched to allow free egress
• Backup push button
• 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
• Automatic dual voltage 12VDC/24VDC
• MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
• EL- Prefix any model for ElectroLynx® ready
• D- Prefix any model for dummy bar with no release function
• ANSI/UL 294 Listed
• CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed
• CSFM – California State Fire Marshal Approved
• MEA- City of New York Approved
• CE: EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-2 Approved
5” L x 2-1/8” D x 9” H
40mA at rest; 25mA releasing at 12VDC or 24VDC
+32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
TSH-CL Securitron Clear Touch Sensor Handle
- Brand: Securitron
- Product Code: TSH-CL