*Actual product and finish may vary
The Securitron XMS Exit Motion Sensor is a motion detector specifically designed to reliably release magnetic locks. A person approaching the door is "seen" by the motion detector just before reaching the door.
Versatile Motion Detection for Hands-Free Exit Request
The XMS Passive Infrared motion sensor reliably detects motion near a door and releases its magnetic lock. Versatile mounting options and an easily adjustable infrared beam pattern provide optimal coverage of the egress area for smooth, hands-free lock release and exit.
Passive infrared request-to-exit for mag lock release.
- Passive Infrared Request to Exit Device
- Designed to reliably release magnetic locks
- Automatically cuts power to the lock, allowing the individual to exit without even realizing that the door is secured
- Request to Exit (REX) output
- Easily adjustable beam pattern
- Adjustable time relock
- UL Listed
-ANSI/UL 294 Listed
-Indoor use only
-Dimensions: 7” L x 1-7/8” W x 1-3/4” H
-Electrical: 20mA-50mA (depending on switching status) at 12VDC or 24VDC
-Shipping Weight: 0.5lbs. [0.23 kg.]
XMS Securitron Exit Motion Sensor
- Brand: Securitron
- Product Code: XMS