*Actual product and finish may vary
The Von Duprin 2227EO-F is an exit only Grade 1, Type 2 fire exit device. The 2227F Series Surface Vertical Rod Fire Exit Devices are for pairs of doors up to 8’ x 10’ (2438mm x 3048mm), UL listed for Fire Exit Hardware. Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-5/8" (92mm).
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 22 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade1.
- Device Functions: Ships ready for all functions; EO, NL, TP, K, L
- Device Handing: Non-Handed
- Device Lengths: 3’ (914mm) – see minimum door opening chart below; 4’ (1219mm) – see minimum door opening chart below
Door Height: 7’ (2134mm) – standard door height
Extension rods available for door heights up to 10’ 12" (205mm); 36" (914mm)
- Finishes: SP28, SP313
- Strikes: Top 299F (499F LBR) – Dull Black; Bottom 304L – Unfinished; Optional Strikes available
- Dogging Feature: No Mechanical Dogging
- Electric Options: LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch; RX Touch Bar Monitor Switch; RX2 Double Touch Bar Monitor Switch; ALK Alarm Exit Kit
- Miscellaneous Options: LBR Less Bottom Rod; GBK Glass Bead Kit; RG Rod Guards; LG Latch Guards
- Fasteners & Sex Bolts (SNB): Includes 1 3/4" (19mm) – 2 1/4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors. Optional SNB available for device, see next page for quantities. Sex Bolts are furnished standard for top and bottom latches.
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking Anti-friction Top and Bottom Bolt, 5/8" (16mm) throw
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 39 13/16" (1011mm) at center of device
- Door Undercut: 1/4" (7mm) from finished floor recommended, 3/4" (19mm), 3/8" (9mm) maximum
- Device Dimensions: see 22 Series Catalog
22 Optional Trim
210 Series Trim
The 210DT and 210NL have a heavy 10 gauge (2.4mm) stainless steel escutcheon. Cylinder must be ordered separately for the 210NL trim. The 210K knob trim has a 10 gauge (2.4mm) steel escutcheon and uses the Schlage “A” orbit knob with six pin “C” keyway.
230 Series Trim
The 230EO, 230DT, 230NL and 230TP have a heavy 10 gauge (2.4mm) steel escutcheon. The 230L has a cast aluminum 3/4” (19mm) depth escutcheon. #06 lever style furnished standard, #03 style lever is available. 230L furnished RHR if handing is not specified. Cylinder must be ordered separately for the 230NL, 230TP and 230L trims.
110NL Cylinder Kit
Cylinder kit is available MD for metal doors or WD for wood doors. Metal door application supplied standard if door material is not specified. When ordering with device, specify function NL-OP. Cylinder must be ordered separately.
- Standard operation, key locks and unlocks lever or knob. (Classroom)
- Blank escutcheon, lever or knob always active. (Passage)
- #06 Standard
SP28 (sprayed aluminum) or SP313 (sprayed duranodic).
Cylinders are not furnished with device or trim (unless noted) and must be specified when ordering. Specify finish when ordering separately. Only available with Schlage “C” Keyway. Custom Keying not available.
- Rim – 3216
- Mortise – 3215 (Schlage B502-191 cam)
- LHR (Left hand reverse)
- RHR (Right hand reverse)
Vertical Rod Dimensions -- Vertical rods are 1/2" (13mm) square tubing
22 Options and Accessories – see catalog for detailed information
Less Bottom Rod - LBR
Less Dogging – LD
Pullman Latch – PL
Glass Bead Kit – GBK
Cover Plate Kit – 229
Vertical Rod and Latch Guard — RG-27
22 Electrical Options – see catalog for detailed information
Alarm Kit – ALK
Power Supply – PS9
Electrical Power Transfer – EPT
Request to Exit — RX
Double Request to Exit — RX2
Latch Bolt Monitoring — LX
2227EO-F Von Duprin Fire Rated - Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device - Exit Only
- Brand: Von Duprin
- Product Code: 2227EO-F