*Actual product and finish may vary
The Von Duprin 3547A-NL-OP is night latch (Key Retracts Latchbolt, Optional Pull Required) concealed vertical rod exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1.
The 3547A has a smooth mechanism case. The concealed vertical rod device is non-handed except when the SS (Signal Switch) option is used. 3347A/3547A fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4”(44 mm), wood door stiles as narrow as 4”(102mm). Newly designed device has a one piece center case cover.
388 standard trim - * Less Cylinder
Features and Benefits
- 35A Series features smooth mechanism case
- Deadlocking latchbolt prevents forced latchbolt retraction providing higher security for your openings
- A fluid dampener decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 33A/35A series exit devices
- Device Lengths: 3’ 2’4" to 3’ (711mm to 914 mm) Door Size; 4’ 2’10" to 4’ (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door Size
- Strikes: Top – 338 – Unfinished, Bottom – 385A – Unfinished; Optional Strikes – see Options section
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard
- Dogging Options: CD Cylinder Dogging; LD Less Dogging
- Electric Options: LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch; RX Pushpad Monitor Switch; RX2 Double Pushpad Monitor Switch; SS Signal Switch; EL Electric Latch Retraction; ALK Alarm Exit Kit
- Miscellaneous Options: PN Pneumatic Latch Retraction; LBR Less Bottom Rod; GBK Glass Bead Kit; PL Pullman Latch
- Fasteners & Sex Bolts (SNB): Includes 1 3/4" (44mm) – 2 1/4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors; #425 SNB furnished standard for end case; #325 SNB furnished standard for EO (exit only device)
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking Anti-friction Top & Bottom Bolt 5/8" (16mm) throw
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 39 5/8" (1006mm) Standard, Adjustable from 35 5/8”(905mm) to 49 5/8”(1260mm)
- Door Undercut: 1/4" (7mm)
- Center Case Dimensions: 8 3/16" x 2 13/32" x 1 9/16" (208mm x 62mm x 40mm)
- Mechanism Case Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Vertical Rods: Round 2 piece adjustable rods; Top rod adjustable from 6’8”(2027mm) to 8’4”(2533mm); Bottom rod adjustable from 35 5/8”(905mm) to 49 5/8”(1260mm); Extension rod kits available for doors over 8’4” (2533mm); Projection Pushbar Neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm); Pushbar Depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
Options – see catalog for more details
Alarm Kit – ALK The ALK battery alarm kit is a simple yet effective way to deter unauthorized use of an opening.
Request to Exit — RX The RX (Request to Exit) feature is used to signal the use of an opening.
Latch Bolt Monitoring — LX The LX feature is used to signal the use of an opening.
Electric Latch Retraction — EL The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices.
Signal Switch — SS Monitors pushpad and latch bolt.
Accessories – see catalog for more details
Electrical Power Transfer –– EPT Pneumatic Transfer – PNT Electric Power Transfer provides a means of transferring electrical power from a door frame to the edge of a swinging door.
Pneumatic Controlled Exit Devices–PN The PN feature provides remote latch bolt retraction in hazardous areas where electrically operated devices would not be permitted.
Less Dogging – LD Less Dogging is available in all 33A/35A Panic Exit devices to remove the dogging option.
Cylinder Dogging — CD Cylinder dogging is available on all 33A/35A Panic Exit devices to replace the standard hex key dogging.
Cylinder Dogging Kit — CDK For field conversion, a cylinder dogging conversion kit is available. Cannot be added to fire exit hardware.
Hex Key Dogging Kit — HDK For field conversion, a hex key dogging conversion kit is available. Cannot be added to fire exit hardware.
Dummy Pushpad The 330 dummy pushpad is designed as a companion unit for all 33A devices.
Vertical Rod and Latch Guard — RG-27 Series RG-27 Vertical Rod and Latch Guards protect the bottom rods of exit devices from the damaging impacts of carts or gurneys passing through doors.
Less Bottom Rod – LBR LBR option is available, using a spring loaded auxiliary latch bolt installed in the lower door edge.
Pullman Latch – PL When PL is specified the standard latches are replaced with pullman style latches.
Glass Bead Kit – GBK Glass bead conversion kits are available for all 33A/35A Series devices for use on doors with raised glass beads.
Antimicrobial Coatings for Exit Hardware Hospitals, schools and food service facilities experience high traffic every day, even in areas that aren’t open to the public. Von Duprin can help you combat bacteria on panic and exit hardware with an antimicrobial coating that provides lasting protection.
Chexit® Delayed Egress Chexit controlled exit device is for use on panic or fire exit hardware applications. Designed for use on delayed exit applications, the Chexit system is ideal for highly controlled areas such as computer rooms, research and development labs, etc.
Quiet Electrified Latch (QEL) Exit Device The QEL option provides electronic control of an exit device and is ideally suited for environments where limited operational noise is desired. The QEL option allows for the electronic unlatching of exit devices for continuous push-pull operation and/or access control and can be activated through a building automation system, access control system or by a control system operator.
3547A-NL-OP Von Duprin Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device - Night Latch Cylinder Assembly
- Brand: Von Duprin
- Product Code: 3547A-NL-OP