*Actual product and finish may vary
50 Series Yale Narrow Stile Multi-Size door closer.
Yale® 50 Series Closers are designed to fit almost any application and are the choice of engineers worldwide. They are ideal for use with aluminum store front doors and frames, yet they also complement wood or metal door installations. Non-handed, the 50 series is available as sized or multi-sized units and offers tri-packed packaging on standard non-hold open and hold open closers.
This UL listed, Grade 1 closer has a proven history of quality and tradition. With a variety of plates, brackets, precise valve adjustment and a complete range of arms, these closers can be used on retail stores, warehouses, restaurants, garages, or manufacturing and utility buildings.
Series 51 Multi-Sized Door Closer
Adjustable through the power range of sizes 3 through 6, as outlined in ANSI/BHMA specification A156.4.
Includes parallel arm bracket, sex nuts and backcheck as standard.
(jamb and parallel arm installations)
• Rack-and-pinion design
• Cast aluminum body
• 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter piston
• 5/8" (16mm) diameter pinion journals
• Standard, separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
• 2-7/8" (73mm) projection
• All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180°, conditions permitting
• 10-year limited warranty
• Staked valves
• Delayed action (in lieu of backcheck). Specify 51DA or 51BFDA.
• Corrosion-resistant model (non-hold open only). Specify 51S (not available tri-packed)
• Molded plastic covers (suffix P)
• Heavy-duty arms: Parallel Rigid, Holder/Stop, Holder/Stop Spring and UNI Stop™
51 Yale Narrow Stile Multi-Size Door Closer
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: 51