*Actual product and finish may vary
Yale 633F thumbpiece escutcheon exit device trim, less cylinder – classroom/storeroom cylinder controls thumbpiece.
Exit device trims fit 1500, 2100 or 7000 series devices.
Key-in-Knob & Key-in-Lever come with a cylinder, all others are less cylinder.
Rim and Vertical Rod Devices use Universal Lifter Assembly #60-1500-0671-000, to connect to any 620 or 630 Series active trim. Mortise Devices are supplied according to trim type and function desired. There is a 1530(F) Series device adequate for each 350, 650, 660 or 670 Series Trim charted.
• Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
• Trim through-bolts to exit device for strength.
• Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
• Solid forged escutcheon resists vandalism and abuse.
• Flush cylinder in 6-pin applications for additional security.
• 1-3/4" (44mm) door standard. For doors through 2-1/4" (57mm) or shim-mounted devices, specify on order.
• Plate Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 15-1/2" x 5/8" (70mm x 394mm x 16mm).
• Pull Dimensions: 6-7/16" (164mm) on centers x 2-1/8" (54mm) projection.
• Cylinders not included.
• Trim ordering example: 630F x 630
• 5-year limited warranty.
633F Exit Device Trim For Rim & Vertical Rod - Escutcheon x Pull
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: 633F