*Actual product and finish may vary
The 7150 36” Rim Device and its patented SquareBolt (Pat. no. 5,605,362) design presents an improved physical barrier over standard rim latchbolts.
Just as easy to open as traditional latchbolts, the SquareBolt® exit device’s unique construction offers innovative protection. The SquareBolt exit device locks into place and stays there. Credit cards, crowbars, door rattling and shaking are resisted, significantly reducing the threat of unauthorized entry.
Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware, GXHX/GXHX7 - Fire exit hardware (F) (4' x 8' single, 8' x 8' pairs, 3 hr.) ZHEM - Latching hardware, ZHLA - Windstorm rated assemblies
ANSI/BHMA Certified: A156.3 Type 1 or 28, Grade 1 U.S. Patent #: 5,605,362
• Patented SquareBolt security deadbolt (Pat. no. 5,605,362) designed for maximum holding power
• Non-handed for easy installation
• Can be retrofitted onto existing 7100 series templated doors
• Fully adjustable surface-mounted 3/8" diameter roller strike complete with positive locking plate and shims
• Available in double cylinder function (handing must be specified)
• Available certified hurricane resistant (refer to local codes). Specify 7150(F)WS
• Single swing doors
• Pairs of doors with removable mullions
• Metal, wood or composite door materials
Door Opening Width: -24 for 24" (60cm) doors -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors -48 for 36" - 48" (91cm - 122cm) doors Optional sizes can be special ordered. Consult Technical Product Support.
Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional door thicknesses available to 4-1/2"; specify door thickness when ordering.
Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
Deadbolt: Patented 1" (25mm) slide projection bolt with full 3/4" (19mm) projection
Strike: 757F, 793 optional (double door application, panic only)
Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim, 121NL cylinder only.
Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
Options: Cylinder dogging, shim kit #723, sex nuts and bolts, MicroShield®, Lumi-Lite®
Warranty: 5-year limited
7150 Yale 36" Rim Square Bolt Exit Device
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: 7150-36