*Actual product and finish may vary
The Yale CO622F Escutcheon x Knob & less cylinder - Classroom/Storeroom Cylinder Controls Knob – CO/Copenhagen with Projection: 3-1/2" (90mm).
Exit device trims fit 1500, 2100 or 7000 series devices.
Key-in-Knob & Key-in-Lever come with a cylinder, all others are less cylinder.
Rim and Vertical Rod Devices use Universal Lifter Assembly #60-1500-0671-000, to connect to any 620 or 630 Series active trim. Mortise Devices are supplied according to trim type and function desired. There is a 1530(F) Series device adequate for each 350, 650, 660 or 670 Series Trim charted.
• Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
• Trim through-bolts to exit device for strength.
• Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
• Solid forged escutcheon and Free-Wheeling trim resists vandalism and abuse.
• Flush cylinder in 6-pin applications for additional security.
• 1-3/4" (44mm) door standard. For doors through 2-1/4" (57mm) or shim-mounted devices, specify on order.
• Dimensions: 3" x 10-1/4" x 13/16" (76mm x 260mm x 19mm).
• Cylinders not included.
• Available with AR, AU, CR, JN, MO, PB, PN, VI, HA lever designs and CO, LF knob designs.
• Available with Reflections® lever designs.
• Trim ordering example: AU626F x 626 x RHR.
• 5-year limited warranty.
CO622F Yale Exit Device Trim For Rim & Vertical Rod - Escutcheon x Knob & Less Cylinder
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: CO622F