*Actual product and finish may vary
The Alarm Lock DL 2700IC Y Yale Interchangeable Core is a Trilogy T2 Electronic battery-operated standalone digital cylindrical keyless door lock.
Our most popular standalone pushbutton cylindrical lock. Durable electronic digital locks available in indoor and outdoor models.
- More codes: up to 100 3-5 digit codes: 1 master, 10 managers, 90 basic users, 3 one-time service codes
- 5AA battery operated; 175,000 cycles, typ.
- For outdoors, specify WP Weatherproof models -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
Less Interchangeable Core
• Grade 1 Durability. Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
• Multi-level user codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes
• Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits)
• 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip
• Individual, group or total user lockout codes
• Easy passage mode by manager and/or master
• Easy to install in about an hour, retrofits cylindrical knobsets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep
• Standalone battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
• Key override. All IC Core models include a large format key in knob cylinder, supporting Best, Falcon, Arrow and KSP. Other interchangeable core preps available: Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin, Schlage
• Non-handed for easy installation and versatility
• 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability
• Visual and audible entry indicators
• WP Models for weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
(Note: all Trilogy models are available in WP weatherproof and non-WP standard models for interior doors.)
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
1-5/8" to 1-7/8."
2-3/4" Standard. 2-3/8" backset also available.
All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 20 seconds. 4 Different keypad tones and keypad may be silenced.
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS:
Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS:
Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm Lock Tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike & 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
1-1/8” x 2-1/4” wrought brass or stainless steel.
5 AA alkaline batteries are now rated at 120,000 cycles, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive® motor.
Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed and FCC certified. ADA compliant leversets.
DL2700IC Y Alarm Lock Cylindrical YALE Interchangeable Core
- Brand: Alarm Lock
- Product Code: DL2700IC Y