*Actual product and finish may vary
DL2800 Alarm Lock Standard Key Override Trilogy Electronic battery-operated Weatherproof standalone digital cylindrical keyless door lock.
Economy audit trail pushbutton lock Standalone access control systems with audit trail feature for indoor and outdoor applications.-1000 event audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user
-150 scheduled automatic lock/unlock events,etc. timed access door lock.
-200 user codes: Master, manager, supervisor and basic users. Also one-time service code (3-6 digits)
-Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
-Relay may be programmed to energize on one or more selected events
-5AA Battery operated; 80,000 cycles.
• Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
• 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
• 200 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
• Weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to 31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
• Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
• Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
• 1000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
• Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
• Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
• 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
• Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
• Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
• Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
• Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight) or with Regal (curved) lever
Rugged, vandal-resistant, all metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
Durable clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
1-5/8" to 1-7/8."
2-3/4" Standard. 2-3/8" backset also available. STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
1000 entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DLWindows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.LATCHBOLT:
UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors. & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
1-1/8” x 2-1/4” wrought brass or stainless steel.
5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive® motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
DL2800 Alarm Lock Electronic Pushbutton w/Standard Key Override
- Brand: Alarm Lock
- Product Code: DL2800