*Actual product and finish may vary
The Arm-A-Dor A107-002 AC Adapter Hardwire Kit for wiring to electrical system with battery back-up. This revolutionary panic exit hardware is built for security and durability to help prevent back door break-ins with its through-door bolt and washer design that is attack resistant.
Get aggressive in the fight against back door break-ins. Arm-A-Dor panic hardware gives you protection against forced entry comparable to a drop bar while still providing a quick way out for employees and customers. Rugged Arm-A-Dor panic hardware is made with 12-gauge telescopic steel tubing to withstand attacks and the abuse of countless openings and closings. And it meets the UL 305 and 10B standards for panic and fire exit hardware and the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code enforced by fire marshals and building inspectors.
Three Products in One
• Locking Bar Security
• Panic Exit Device with UL listing U.S. and Canada
• Loss Prevention Alarm (when alarm equipped)
• UL 305 Panic Device Rating
• UL 10B, Fire Exit Hardware, 3 hrs. at 2000° F
• Dade County (Florida) Product Control Approved No. 96-1127.02 (Hurricane)
• NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
• ANSI 156.3
• City of New York, Dept. of Buildings, MEA 292-96-E
A107-002 Arm-A-Dor AC Adapter Hardware Kit
- Brand: Arm-A-Dor
- Product Code: A107-002