*Actual product and finish may vary
The Arrow DC500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications. The DC500 is designed for end users looking for value and versatility in a rugged design making this Series suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Size 1-6, Non-Hold Open Arm with PA Bracket, Full Plastic Cover, Screw Pack, 1-3/4" Thru-bolts
• DC516 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6.
• Heavy duty cast iron body.
• Hardened steel rack and pinion.
• High tensile steel springs.
• Staked valves
• Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) control closing speed.
• Backcheck intensity valve.
• All temperature fluid.
• Full plastic cover standard.
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.
• Supplied with fully threaded self-reaming/tapping screws, machine nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
• 10 year limited warranty (from factory).
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL
• (From Factory) -Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
• UL/cUL listed.
• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
DC516-AL Arrow Cast Iron Closer 1-6
- Brand: Arrow
- Product Code: DC516-AL