*Actual product and finish may vary
PL7100 Cal-Royal Smart Phone Lock with Clutch Entrance Key Override
50 digital touchscreen codes per lock.
Meets The Buy American Act
• APPLICATIONS - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
• DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thickness
• BACKSET - 2 3/4" Standard, 2 3/8", 3 3/4", 5" and 2 3/4" anti-friction latch with 3/4" throw for pair of fire doors optional
• LATCH FACEPLATE - Standard 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" for 2 3/4" backset. Optional 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" for 2 3/8" backset.
• PROXIMITY (RFID) CARD (STANDARD) - 2 pcs. included. Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16".
• RFID KEYFOB (OPTIONAL) - Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16".
• ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
• POWER SUPPLY - 4 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (comes standard in packaging).
• CLUTCH - Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
• CYLINDER & KEYWAYS - 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
• WEATHER RESISTANT - All models are weather resistant for operating temperature ranges of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature ranges of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
• BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Lock can be managed/synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3+ (Android) app.
• ACCESS LOG (AUDIT TRAIL) - The K3 app features a 24/7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
• STRIKES - ASA strike standard, "T" and full lip strike available on request.
• BLE GATEWAY CONNECTIVITY - Remote access/management of locks through the internet.
• 50 digital touchscreen codes per lock.
• Bluetooth Connectivity - lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3 (Android phones without NFC), and K3+ (Android phones with NFC) app.
• NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface - NFC compatible for android phones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
• Admin Phone - a lock can only have one Administrator phone at a time. Only smartphones are used as Administrator. One admin phone can manage up to 250 locks.
• Access Log (Audit Trail) - the K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
• Passage Mode - once enabled by the Admin, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
• Restricted Access Right - PL7100 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
• Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout
• RFID Card or Key Fob (Standard) - compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
• Weather Resistant - the PL7100 is designed to make sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
• Low Battery Warning - when voltage is lower than safety power, PL7100 gives beep sound warnings after unlocking the device.
• Non-Handed - PL7100 is reversible for left and right hand openings.
PL7100 Cal-Royal Smart Phone Lock w/Clutch Entrance Key Override
- Brand: Cal-Royal
- Product Code: PL7100