*Actual product and finish may vary
The Detex BE-961-1 Battery Eliminator 120VAC to 9VDC includes 10’ flex conduit and powers up to 3 ECL-230Ds or 3 V40s.
The BE-961 is designed to power security devices such as the Detex ECL-230D, ECL-230X Series, ECL-600 battery powered series exit control locks and V40 alarmed rim exit device without reliance on batteries. Converts AC power to DC for supplying battery-operated devices.
• Powers security devices without reliance on batteries
• Eliminating the need to annually change 9 volt batteries, saves money, prevents unnecessary battery disposal and creates a greener process
• May be installed on the wall adjacent to the protected door quickly and easily
• 10’ Flexible armored cable connects the battery eliminator to the security device without interfering with door use
• LED provides visual status of power
• For extra security, the connecting cable may be concealed in the door using a continuous electric hinge
• Available Battery Eliminator Power Supplies:
BE-961-1 = Converts 120VAC to 9VDC Note: Powers up to three 9V battery devices)
BE-961-2 = Converts 120VAC to 9VDC includes secure power / supervisory loop (cutting 9V power will sound alarm) Note: For use with ECL products only.
BE-961-5 = Converts 12VAC to 9VDC Note: Conduit and transformer sold separately
BE-961-6 = Converts 24VAC to 9VDC Note: Conduit and transformer sold separately
• The BE-961-2 includes an internal alarm which sounds at 95dB if the secure power feed wires are cut or when the ECL unit sounds (for use with ECL products only)
• 9VDC or 6VDC outputs, jumper selectable to the security device
• 12 VAC 25 VA transformer included - requires 120 VAC
• Line input transient suppression is a standard feature
•3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
BE-961-1 Detex Battery Eliminator - 120VAC To 9VDC
- Brand: Detex
- Product Code: BE-961-1