*Actual product and finish may vary
The Ives 336 Brass Roller Catch has a smooth, positive latching action insured by powerful conical spring with durable nylon roller that insures quiet operation.
Face Plate 2-1/4” x 7/8”
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.16 L27081 for brass.
• Adjustable tension. Adjustments can be varied from 4 to 17 lbs. of holding power making possible a wide range of door performance.
• Easily installed on thin doors.
• Standard box type strike designed for neat appearance.
• Made from wrought brass or wrought steel.
• Packed with sheet metal screws.
Face Plate: 7/8" Wide x 2-1/4" High
Bore: 13/16" Diameter x 1-3/4" Deep
Strike: 7/8" Wide x 2-1/4" High, Lip to center- 1-1/8"
336 Ives Brass Roller Catch
- Brand: Ives
- Product Code: 336B