*Actual product and finish may vary
Dorma 8300 EO B 36” Rim Exit Only Exit Device with deadlocking latch bolts minimize forced entry while offering a low-cost solution to life safety requirements.
DORMA 8000 Series exit devices with deadlocking latch bolts minimize forced entry while offering a low-cost solution to life safety requirements. The touchbar, rail assembly and integral parts are constructed of solid steel with covers and end caps developed from high-impact ABS thermoplastic. The devices are offered in an array of durable powder coated finishes and stainless steel. Devices are available for labeled and non-labeled openings. Rim, surface vertical rod, and surface vertical rod ''less bottom rod,'' along with a full range of trim options which allow access from the secure side of an opening, make the 8000 Series the perfect choice when an economical and reliable exit device is required.
Size B device fits 36" wide door and can be cut to fit 28" wide doors.
• Certified/listed to ANSI/BHMA 156.3, Grade 1 for exit devices.
• U.L. and C.U.L. listed under their continuing re-inspection programs and conforms to standards U.L. 10C and U.B.C. 7-2 positive pressure testing.
• Complies with NFPA 101 life safety code. Fire rated devices comply with NFPA 80 fire doors and windows.
• Devices, trim, pulls, and levers comply with the Americans for Disabilities Act, 1994, and ANSI 117.1-2003 for accessible and usable buildings and facilities.
• Contributes to U.S. Green Building Council, LEED MR Credits 2.1, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.1.
• Listed with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, Office of the State Fire Marshal.
• Hurricane code approved to Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance No. 06-912.04.
All exit devices shall be DORMA 8000 Series rim, surface vertical rod or surface vertical rod “less bottom rod” devices. All device touch bars, rails and integral parts shall be constructed of solid steel with ABS thermoplastic end caps and covers. Non-labeled units to have hex-key dogging standard. Fire rated versions shall be available for labeled applications. All surface vertical rod devices shall have pullman type latch bolts for the top latch with a round slide bolt bottom latch. All units shall offer trim options ranging from no trim, exit only blank trim, entrance by trim when touch bar is dogged, entrance when latch bolt is retracted by key and entrance by lever set with a key to lock and unlock lever. Device touch bar, rail and rods shall be available with a powder coated finish or base material stainless steel.
Non-labeled devices to have cylinder dogging. Mortise cylinder included. All surface vertical rod devices to have pullman type bottom latch bolt. All surface vertical rod devices to have extended top rod. All surface vertical rod devices to be available less bottom rod. Devices to have monitor switch in the touch bar to provide local and/or remote notification when the touch bar is depressed. Devices to have electric bolt retraction to provide remote access from the secure side of the door. Can also be used in conjunction with an automatic door operator. Devices to have latch monitor for monitoring the latch bolt status. Devices to have one of the following exit alarm options: battery powered exit alarm, battery powered exit alarm with a four minute reset, or direct wired exit alarm. Devices to use a glass lite shim kit to raise the device from the door surface and avoid glass lite molding. All labeled wood or composite door devices must use sex bolts.
5 Years – Mechanical. 2 Years – Electronic integral components and accessories.
8300 (EO) Dorma Rim B 36" Exit Device
- Brand: Dorma
- Product Code: 8300B