*Actual product and finish may vary
For both leaves of a pair of doors when spacing of the vertical rods is between 2 5/8" and 3 3/8" - Pk keeper standard
Folger Adam 310-4-30 industrial grade electric strikes used on a paor of doors (without mullion) which are equipped with SURFACE Vertical-Rod Exit Devices having a swinging, pullman style latchbolt.
For SURFACE Vertical Rod Exit Devices only
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- DOD approved
- New York City accepted
- .51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Pullman keeper
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch
Note: Double-door models are available with 4 different center-to center dimensions between latchbolt keepers. Keepers are wide enough to compensate for vertical-rod exit bolts which may be as much as 3/8" off center-to-center dimension, either way.
When using an electric strike in conjunction with a vertical-rod device, it is necessary that:
- The bottom rod of the exit device be removed or made inoperative
- The latchbolt of the exit device be the "Pullman" or beveled type
- The latchbolt be free-latching and remain projected while the door is open. Mechanisms that hold the latchbolt retracted while the door is open, and automatically release it when the door is closed, must be removed or made inoperative
310-4-30 Folger Adam Electric Strike
- Brand: Folger Adam
- Product Code: 310-4-30