*Actual product and finish may vary
The Folger Adam 310-4 is a 300 Series Electric Strike with PK keeper for use with rim type exit devices or on the active leaf of a pair of doors (without mullion) equipped with a surface vertical rod type exit device having Pullman latches.
Specify Voltage – 12VDC or 24VDC. (12VDC-.51A, 24VDC-.25A)
Specify Fail Secure (Non-Fail Safe) or Fail Safe.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with rim exit devices with up 3/4" pullman style latchbolts used on single door openings or at the top of a surface vertical-rod exit device.
Note: PK keeper standard.
- UL 10C, 3 hour fire-rated (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- .51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4” to 1/2”)
- Integrated ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Set screws for horizontal lockdown
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Wider faceplate (1-3/4”) for greater versatility
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch
310-4 electric strike as a complete, pre-assembled model.
· SMB - Surface mounting box
· 2001M - Plug-in bridge rectifier
· 2001-1 - Wire-in bridge rectifier
· 2004M - ElectroLynx® adapter
· 2005M3 - SMART Pac III™
· 2006M - Plug-in buzzer
310-4 Folger Adam Electric Strike
- Brand: Folger Adam
- Product Code: 310-4