*Actual product and finish may vary
The Folger Adam 732 is a 700 Series Electric Strike square corner face plate, offset solenoid for wood frames for use with bored locks, mortise locks or mortise exit devices with 1/2” or 5/8” throw latchbolt.
Fits 4-7/8” cutout with modification.
Specify Voltage – 12VDC or 24VDC. (12VDC-.29A, 24VDC-.15A)
Specify Fail Secure (Non-Fail Safe) or Fail Safe.
This heavy duty electric strike is used with cylindrical locks, mortise locks* and mortise exit devices in wood frame applications when the lockset has a 1/2" or 5/8" throw latchbolt. It features an offset solenoid.
Note: 1/2" keeper standard.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- DOD approved
- New York City accepted
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- .29 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2” keeper depth (732)
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LBMLCM - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor
*Note: These products will require relocation of the center line when used with mortise locks. Consult HES customer support regarding use with Best 40 Series.
732 electric strike as a complete, pre-assembled model.
- 150 - Strike latch guard
- 152 - Universal mounting tabs
- 2001M - Plug-in bridge rectifier
- 2001-1 - Wire-in bridge rectifier
- 2004M - ElectroLynxTM adapter
- 2005M3 - SMART Pac III™
- 2006M - Plug-in buzzer
732 Folger Adam Electric Strike
- Brand: Folger Adam
- Product Code: 732