*Actual product and finish may vary
8000C Complete Pac - Includes 8000 electric strike body, 801 & 801A faceplates (4-7/8” x 1-1/4”) and mounting hardware
The 8000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
* Note: The change in model number from 5900 to 8000 highlights the increased compatibility of this premium line. Updated to ensure frame clearance in an even greater selection of frames, this product now fits within an ANSI frame prep set at all hinge and door spacings per SDI-129-04 with no frame interference.
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Patent #5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- NEW! Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor (from factory)
8000C HES Complete Pac
- Brand: Hes
- Product Code: 8000C