*Actual product and finish may vary
HES 4500C - Accommodates all cylindrical or mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt - Includes 4500 strike body, 2 faceplates and mounting hardware
The 4500C series electric strike is designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with ½" drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. The 4500C comes with two faceplates designed to accommodate either cylindrical or mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt.
- UL 10C fire rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034 burglary resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09321, #E09322, #E09323)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall Listed
- Patent #5,934,720
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor (from factory)
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor (from factory)
Note: Relocation of the strike prep may be required for Schlage L Series and Yale 8700 mortise locks. Consult HES customer support regarding use with Best 40 series.
4500C HES Complete pac
- Brand: Hes
- Product Code: 4500C