*Actual product and finish may vary
HES 5000 Series is a low profile, heavy duty Universal Electric Strike. HES Electric Strikes
Accommodates 5/8” latchbolts, 12VDC or 24VDC, continuous duty. 12VDC-24mA, 24VDC 12mA
Are reversible Fail Secure/Fail Safe.
After releasing latchbolt the keeper returns to the locked position.
Less face plate. Face plate sold seperately. See bottom of this page.
The grade 1, low profile solution
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. The field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolts.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- MEA New York City accepted
- Patent #5,934,720
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty
5000 HES Low Profile, Heavy Duty Electric Strike
- Brand: Hes
- Product Code: 5000